Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit our website (www.sports-factory.com), order and buy goods through our online delivery service.
If you have any questions or comments about this website, or want to ask us anything about our terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our acceptance of your offer to purchase our goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via the web or email is not a guarantee of delivery. If we are unable to deliver the goods which you have offered to purchase we will tell you as quickly as possible and a full refund will be given. We aim to process all enquiries and requests as quickly as possible but we reserve the right to restrict, refuse or cancel orders where necessary.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
- VISA Debit
Your account will be debited once your order has been processed and accepted. All transactions are in UK pounds sterling and include VAT where applicable.
We make every effort to ensure that your order is carefully dispatched to you, and we hope that you’re happy with your purchase. However, if you have any cause for dissatisfaction with your goods you may return them.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and would like a refund or exchange, we will require you to contact us within 14 working days of receipt of goods. Should you wish to do so, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com detailing your request and the reason for return and we will respond within 48 hours detailing our refunds and returns procedure.
Items must be returned to us, unused, in their original condition with tags and original packaging and must be free of fragrance and cosmetics or other marks.
In the unlikely event that you have received an item which you believe to be faulty, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the fault. Where possible, please provide photographs clearly showing the fault on the item you wish to return.
Delivery Details & Charges
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of payment. Delivery timings and addresses are subject to courier/postal restrictions. Please note that dispatch time estimates are not guaranteed and that dispatch times should not be relied upon as such.
Acknowledgement & Acceptance Of Order
We will notify you by e-mail to confirm receipt of your order, however our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered and we will e-mail you again to confirm details.
Privacy & Security
What Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications (including your name, email address, gender, date of birth and postcode).
- Information relating to any purchases you make on our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details and product information).
- Information relating to your browsing history on this website.
How This Information Will Be Used
We will hold and use this information for the following purposes:
- Customer services support – we may need to refer to your information to assist you with any enquries you may have about your order with us.
- Fulfilment of your order – your details may be passed to our delivery partners in order to facilitate a swift and efficient delivery service. You may receive a notification from our courier and or from ourselves in regards to your delivery.
- Order processing – you will receive an email notification when you register a new account on the website, when you order a product and when your order has been dispatched.
- Your details will be securely stored in your password protected account on the website. This allows you to save time during checkout and you can amend these details at any time.
- Your details may be used for fraud checking before and during order processing.
- Your browsing history may be used for retargeting advertisements on third party sites.
- If you opt into our email newsletter, either during checkout, or on the email sign up page on this website, we will send you regular emails with new-in products, special discounts and current promotions. See more information under ‘Email Communications’ in this policy.
Your personal details will be stored on our secure servers. Your account is protected by a username and password. All customer services operators who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidential nature of this information.
Your personal information may, for purposes detailed in this policy, be disclosed to the following:
- Company employees
- Partner companies, including affiliates
- Third party contractors/auditors
When ordering from www.sports-factory.com, entering a competition or interacting with our website, we may ask if you’d like to join our email newsletter. This is so that we can give you the latest news, discount alerts and promotions that we think may be of interest.
From time to time we may send promotional e-mails or similar advising of sales or upcoming new releases that may be of interest to you. If you’d like to opt out of receiving these emails at any time, you can do so by following the instructions in the e-mails or by contact e-mailing us at email@example.com
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. It is necessary to store cookies in order to recognise and retrieve your individual user profiles.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Administration of the site
- Displaying search results
- Checking out and adding to basket
- Monitoring traffic and activity on the website
- Research and development
- Showing order history and status for members
- Third party retargeting
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or practices of third party websites, even if they were accessed from links on this website. Always make sure to check any privacy policies of third party websites before disclosing any personal details.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post:- our postal address is Sportsfactory Consulting Ltd, The Barn, 163A Glazebrook Lane, Glazebrook, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 5AZ
- Call us on 0161 777 8566
- Sportsfactory Consulting Ltd (“we” or “us”). is registered in the UK under Registration Number 3842200 and our registered business office is at The Barn, 163A Glazebrook Lane, Glazebrook, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 5AZ
Accuracy of Content
We take every care to ensure information on this site is accurate; however some prices or details shown on the website may change from time to time and it is possible that errors will occur. We will endeavour to rectify any errors as swiftly as possible. Should an error occur you will be given the option of either (a) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the correct description or price or (b) retracting your offer and receiving a refund if the goods have been paid for.
Competition Terms and Conditions
From time to time we may feature competitions on our website. No purchase is necessary for entry into any of our competitions. Competitions are not open to Sportsfactory Consulting Ltd’s employees or their families. Winners will be picked by the e-Commerce Director, whose decision is final. There is no cash alternative to the prizes offered. We reserve the right to cancel competitions and promotions at any time and without notice.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Sportsfactory Consulting Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
Law, Jurisdiction & Language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Links To Websites
This website may from time to time contain links to other web sites, which are not operated by us. We have no control over such linked sites and the information contained in them.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or any other aspect of our website please contact us by any of the methods mentioned in the “Contact Us” section.
Sportsfactory Consulting Ltd, The Barn, 163A Glazebrook Lane, Glazebrook, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 5AZ. Registered in England No. 3842200. Registered Office The Barn, 163A Glazebrook Lane, Glazebrook, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 5AZ. VAT No. 732 795 705.